Golf on the Islands
Get ready to tee off at one of the many beautiful golf resorts in Northern Mariana Islands.
Popular Golf Courses on the Islands
- Coral Ocean Golf Resort. Obyan, Saipan
- Kingfisher Golf Links. Talufofo, Saipan
- LaoLao Bay Golf & Resort - East Course
- LaoLao Bay Golf & Resort - West Course
- Mariana Country Club - Championship Course
- Mariana Country Club - Short Course
- Rota Resort & Country Club
- Saipan Country Club.
Rota Resort and Country Club
Approximately equidistant between Guam and Saipan, and easily reachable from either, is the island of Rota. Scott Fisette created the design for the course here from out of the thick tropical forest on the island's northwest. The layout offers enjoyable golf amid spectacular views, but it is fairly hilly, so players are advised to use a golf cart. The jungle serves as the rough; there are abundant water hazards; and at many times of the year the wind is pretty much a constant—so don't be surprised to lose a ball or two. The greens tend to be speedy and well defended by bunkers, though there are occasional openings to give weaker players a chance. Amenities at the club include massages and full skin treatments at the spa. With its exotic birds and animals and breathtaking views, Rota should be on the itinerary of any golfer in the South Pacific.